News Tips
Lawley Gif

Fire completely destroys a Castile trailer and house.

Flames erupted in a trailer next to the home of John Jakubaszek on Upper Reservation Road in Castile yesterday morning.

Almost a dozen Wyoming County fire crews were on the scene for five hours fighting the blaze. Officials say the fire started in the trailer due to combustibles close to the wood stove and spread to the house.

Both structures are a total loss. No injuries were reported.

Actions: E-mail | Bookmark and Share
Sterling Tents
  |  Login