Smoke Free Now
News Tips
  
20

A barn fire in the Town of Perry Monday kills a pig and eight piglets and causes $15,000 in damage.

Nine fire companies were called to the scene just before 9 p.m. on LaGrange Road. Firefighters from throughout Wyoming County were on the scene for three hours. The cause was ruled accidental due to a heat lamp.

250 bales of hay were also incinerated. The 40x40 barn was a total loss.

Actions: E-mail | Comments (0) RSS comment feed | Bookmark and Share

Comments

There are currently no comments, be the first to post one.

Post Comment

Name (required)

Email (required)

Enter the code shown above:

KenBarrett
Tipline
Sterling Tents
AFC
Register  |  Login